Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HW from Becky

HW from Becky

1. 5 things found in my bag:
* phone
* wallet
* face paper xD
* tissue
* make up

2. 5 things found in my purse:
* money
* student card
* bills
* movie ticket haha
* photos

3. 5 favourite things in my room:
* phone
* bed
* laptop
* magazines
* novels

4. 5 thing I always wanted to do:
* being rich
* go around the world
* be a boutique owner
* be a stylist in a magazine
* be a designer

5. 5 things I currently into:
* blogging
* listen to the music
* trying to dress up nicely
* waiting for holiday
* make my own money

The person who inspired you now is: Agyness Deyn
Your five impression of her:
* cute
* stylish
* different from the others
* nice girl
* t-a-l-l huaa :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home